12/14/09 - Vice Versus TV Feature  

Posted by RockLove

Hi Cats and Kittens!

A RockLove update now that I'm back in town - I popped on over to the west coast for a record low... only 36 hours in Los Angeles for the LA Bust Craftacular. They had a cancellation and asked if I was interested in the spot, so on a whim I booked a flight. Why not; the NYC Craftacular the previous Sunday had been a raging success with a line around a few Union Square blocks until about 5pm at night!

However this round I was not so lucky - rain hindered the event substantially. People in LA already have to compete with terrible traffic and no parking, so with Saturday's deluge, no one ventured out of the house to holiday shop. Ahh well, live and learn I suppose.

In other good news, I found out belatedly that my Dark Cameo Ring was pictured in the Time Out NY Issue #734 for the Brooklyn Indie Market Steampunk Festival review.

AND - check out this awesomeness: I was a part of a Steampunk Feature for Vice Versus TV. It's quite well done, though I look pretty silly in most of it - a long day of following us around at events and they seem to choose shots where I look like a steamy airhead lost in space.

This entry was posted on Monday, December 14, 2009 at 2:42 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Congrats on the features, they are well deserved!!
Your work is absolutely breathtaking!

December 19, 2009 at 5:23 AM

Post a Comment

Archive