11/12/09 - This is My Life  

Posted by RockLove

This has been my life lately, I keep getting my ass served to me. Stupid frustrations, getting bit in the butt when I try to help out others, being told I'm not good enough or not what is wanted. Maybe it's the cold dreary weather but every once in a while I wonder why I didn't just stay with my day job, with dental insurance, a steady paycheck and no personal chopping block...

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 2:22 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Want me to shank a bitch?

November 12, 2009 at 2:31 PM

Allison, no job is perfect, but you gotta remember that if you stay true to yourself and your passion, things will always work out in the end. Think about all the people your jewelry has made happy!

November 12, 2009 at 2:40 PM

Why did you change jobs? Uhm, because you are TOO GODDAMN FIERCE for dental insurance, and your jewelry is FUCKING DELIGHTFUL.

That is all.

<3

November 12, 2009 at 5:14 PM

You're a rock star. Don't let the bastards get you down!

November 12, 2009 at 5:16 PM

Post a Comment

Archive