4/1/09 - Wunderkammer  

Posted by RockLove in , , ,


Featured in TotusMel's stunning steampunk blog! I just subscribed, full of amazing finds!

Wunderkammer

Late last night Chris and I returned from a beautiful trip to Miami - sunburnt and with the same cold with which I left, only now more severe. It's put me devastatingly behind, and I feel like at some point I may just hack out a lung (and I don't even smoke). Each night I go to bed as the sun comes up, unable to breathe if I lay down and coughing too loud and frequently for Chris to sleep either. I've tried everything from 6 types of losenges, zicam, niquil, robitussen, tylenolPM, hot tea, gurgling salt water, hot water, even hydrogen peroxide something or other.

Last night I self medicated by sitting amongst blankets upright on the family room floor watching horror movies till 7am while continuously drinking little sips of hot water so poor Chris could sleep a bit before work.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 10:53 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I'm so glad you like the new blog, feel better soon!

April 1, 2009 at 11:07 AM

I put a clear stone up my nose when it was bleeding once, because i wanted to see if the blood would dye the stone red. It didn't, but it sure freaked out my parents.

April 1, 2009 at 7:14 PM

Post a Comment

Archive