3/6/09 - Tax Time  

Posted by RockLove in , , , ,

On top of Wicked Con, then moving apartments (the studio is looking awesome)... it's the most feared time of year...

TAX SEASON!!!

I'm sitting at my desk surrounded by about a half dozen piles of sorted receipts along with another mountain of unreviewed pages behind me. Not to mention all those online invoices for materials, travel, server/site/PayPal bills, Etsy payments, costuming, order confirmations...

Anyone want to hide along with me under the bed and hope the government isn't interested in our businesses? I've got a box of cookies and some JuJu fish...

For fun, here's a glimpse of my first run through the Wicked Steampunk Costume Contest. For the initial screening we were supposed to walk, pose, and move off - however the audio tech had the hots for me and instead cued some Juno Reactor. Ever the exhibitionist, I shook my money maker. You miss the beginning however; to get to the ground I actually slid into the splits. Like a bawssss :P


This entry was posted on Friday, March 6, 2009 at 4:59 PM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Are they girl scout cookies...cause if they are, I'll be right over to hide with you!

March 6, 2009 at 7:10 PM
Anonymous  

Belly dancin' like a bawws!
Juju fishes like a bawwwss!
I loved when you wheeled out the girl on the rollerskates- *hophophop* I wish there was a video of that ;) xox

March 8, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Oh bloody hell, do I ever want to crawl under a bed to avoid the taxes!! Two FULL days of sorting already and only a debt made. Sigh.

March 9, 2009 at 9:33 AM

Post a Comment

Archive